Monday, October 31, 2011

Our Family Has Expanded!!!!


What a great day that happened a year ago last July 10th. I know, I am a little slow at posting it, but better late than never.... :-) Trust me...."New" news will be coming soon!!!!
 All of the planning for the last year and a half had come to an end. We were finally able to enjoy the fruits of our hard work. We were on a budget and chose to do 99% of the wedding our selves including the invites, out of town guest bags, center pieces, programs etc. Wow...it was a lot of work but at the same time it saved us a TON of money. Had we not done so much our selves we have estimated that it would have been around $60,000+.
I made this album to celebrate Brandon & Katie's big day.
Where the pictures are of them at the front of the church, I was able to insert their exact vows, prayers, and blessings. On the Best Man & Father of the Bride Toast, again, I put the exact toast for them to remember always. Special times between parents and bride and groom have special poems. My goal on this album was to make it to where they can relive their big day over and over with all the special details. I also hope that their children, my grandchildren, will be able to experience what a special day it was.

I hope you enjoy!



No comments: