Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday's Journal

Monday's Daybook.... March 9, 2009 @ 7:30am


Outside my window...Song birds singing, two blue jays wrestling on the grass
I am thinking... what will God show me today in my quiet time
I am thankful for...Grace, my family, friends, quiet mornings
From the learning rooms...double factors plus one....my nieces homework
From the kitchen... Bagel, COFFEE, tonight pork chops!!
I am wearing...fluffy bathrobe, woolly socks and a LARGE cup of coffee
I am creating...relationships that will last a life time
I am going...to walk the dogs at the park
I am reading...Beauty by The Book
Becoming A Biblically Beautiful Woman. A 7-week study of the five females from Proverbs
I am hoping...for Brandon to get on a fire department around DFW
I am hearing...God saying... "I am still in control"
Around the house...lazy dogs, quiet praise and worship, the sun peeking through the blinds
One of my favorite things...Quiet time with James on the back patio just before bed
A few plans for the rest of the week:visit mom, bowling with friends, mother /son (Blake 20 yrs)dinner out for catching up on his life, women's coffee at my house....
IF you enjoy my blog postings, please take the time to subscribe. Go to right hand side of blog and scroll down to where it says "get email updates".


1 comment:

Suz said...

Like how you post your thoughts and what you're experiencing. I not a morning person, so enjoyed reading about a refreshing morning! Thanks :)