Sunday, February 22, 2009

This weeks dinner menu



I post these due to some of my friends asking ways to save money. One way is stick to a list and a menu. I wanted to make it as easy for them as possible so I will post my menus every Sunday night or Monday morning to give them some ideas for the week. My menus almost always are budget friendly. Not alot of ingredients and easy to fix. Hope you enjoy!


Husband will take left overs for lunch each day. Our family is not big on breakfast, it usually consist of honey & oat cereal, toast, or fruit.
Monday
Dinner - Pizza from Walmart Deli - extra large $6.99 VERY GOOD, barely fits in oven so large
Tuesday
Dinner - Homemade Bake Stuffed Potato Soup, Crackers
Wednesday
Soft Tacos, Spanish rice, guacamole
Thursday
Ground Beef Sheppard's Pie http://http//www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Ground-Beef-Shepherd-s-Pie
Friday
Chicken Cassidillas
Saturday
Grilled Fish (hubby), Steak (me), baked potato, salad
Sunday
Jambalaya with chicken, Corn bread



Pictures coming tomorrow from the Annual Mardi gras Dog Parade in our home town... They are sooo cute... Our boxer - Gunner was featured, ok....shown on the 10pm news. I am trying to get a hold of the video. Check back tomorrow for some really really cute pictures.



IF you enjoy my blog postings, please take the time to subscribe. Go to right hand side of blog and scroll down to where it says subscribe.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great easy menu for the week.... you just saved me a TON of time!!!
Melody